Since 1954 PerMix has been leading the industry in Plow Mixer technology, manufacturing Vale Added Engineered products that outperform our competitors, offer the best warranty, while also guaranteeing the best price.
PerMix Vertical Paddle Mixer Introduction
The PerMix PAM series Vertical Paddle Mixer has a similar appearance with the popular Ribbon Blender, but stands vertically and actions & efficiency are that of a paddle mixer. It is an efficient and versatile blending machine for batch mixing of free-flowing powders. The PerMix PAM series Vertical Paddle Mixer is able to give perfect result for mixing due to the innovative design of an outer spiral type mixing element with an inner reverse direction screw, rotating together into a vertical trough allowing a perfect discharge of the mixed material.
The construction of PerMix PAM series Vertical Paddle Mixer is very compact: it consists of a vertical vessel, cone bottom, with the drive unit on the top and discharge valve at the bottom, and a tapered agitator mounted on the central shaft. In the cone vessel, there is a central tapered agitation with very small clearance between its edge and the wall. The agitation moves the materials upward along the vessel wall to the top, where the materials then drop by gravity into the center. During this continuous operation, material particles and heat are exchanged quickly which leads to a homogeneous product. Besides, the material particles are mixed with minimal mechanical and thermal stress, which makes this type of mixer a good solution for fragile and heat sensitive product. I chopper can also be installed to assist with re-sizing of material if needed.
- High level of accuracy with minor component ratio to be 1:100,000
- Gentle mixing for sensitive materials without generation of heat
- No minimal quantity is required
- Full discharge with minimal residue
- Easy to clean in either dry or wet way
- High heat transfer rate, ideal for heating or cooling process of the powders
- Chopper can be installed for intensive mixing and lump breaking
- (*) (**) (***) (****): Changes are available according to the customer’s request.
- All specifications and illustrations are as accurate as is reasonably possible, but they are not binding.
- PerMix reserves the right to modify the design without notice.
We offer several types of spiral agitation for different sizes and applications.
- Construction Material and Finish
We are able to offer our PAM Mixers with contact part to be built in Carbon steel, SS304, SS316/316L, Titanium, Duplex stainless steel, Hastelloy, etc. Standard of internal and external finish can be adopted to the customer’s needs. For abrasive materials we offer hardened steel as the contact part.
- Feeding & Discharging
A variety of feeding & discharging methods can be selected by the customers.
- Drive system
Drive system by geared motor, cycloidal reducer, worm reducer, belt or chain transmission, etc.
- Heating/Cooling jacket
Jacketed trough for heating/cooling operation.
- Vacuum drying & deaerating
The PVR mixer can be designed for vacuum drying & deaerating or for inner pressure working for special applications.
- Spray nozzle
Liquid can be added into the powder by spray nozzles on the top.
- Extended height bases
Height of our PAM Mixer can be defined according to customer’s requirements.
From 100 to 10000 lit. total volume with bigger size as per request.